- 50% deposit is required at time of ordering
- We request you place your order as soon as possible. We are a small shop and only able to accommodate a certain amount of orders for each day. When those days are full, we will not accept additional orders. Two weeks is the preferred lead time. We may accommodate requests at least 72 hours in advance, but this is based on availability.
Modifying or Cancelling an Order
- All changes and cancellations must be done in person or over the phone. We do not accept cancellations or changes via e-mail.
- We will not accept changes and cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled pick up or delivery
- For fondant, tiered or carved cakes, we will not accept changes or cancellations within 2 weeks of pickup or delivery.
- If the order is cancelled at least 2 weeks before pickup, we will offer a refund. We will offer store credit if the cancellation takes place at least 72 hours in advance. Notice after 72 hours will result in no credit or cash refund. These policies are different than tiered or carved cakes. Please refer to your contract for those terms.
Our hope is that you LOVE what we create. As policy, we show all customers their order before they leave the shop. Please carefully look it over to make sure it is correct. If you are picking the order up for someone else, please send them a picture to receive their approval and say that we have made no errors. We consider this process approval of your order and we will issue no refunds regarding appearance after it leaves the shop. Corrections are easier to make before you leave the shop.
If there is a problem with your order, please return to the store with your receipt and the product and ask to speak with a manager. If you can’t come back the same day, it’s important to call the shop 724-473-0040 immediately and leave a message if no one answers. Please tell us the problem, the information on your receipt and your contact information. We will follow up with you as soon as possible. Most of the time, the product must be returned with the receipt in order to resolve any discrepancy.
We do not offer refunds when the product was baked and decorated correctly, but the taste doesn’t meet personal preference. We always will offer a complimentary cupcake or two prior to you placing your order–this will ensure that you will enjoy what you are ordering. If something isn’t right, please let us know as soon as possible.